411 S. Keeler Ave.
Job Category: Administrative
Job Number: 5619
IT Admin Support
- SharePoint On-prem to O365 migrations
- SharePoint Online Administration
- Experience with ShareGate
- Provides and updates documentation of network and operating procedures and guidelines.
- Performs security assessments and provide recommendations for existing configurations.
- Ensures a secure and robust environment for the administration system.
- Performs maintenance on servers and desktops.
- Performs patch/security updates to physical and virtual servers.
- Ensures proper security protocols and guidelines are followed.
- Protects the network from vulnerabilities.
- Monitors and performs replication, backups and recovery.
- Monitors, improves and maintains the disaster-recovery environments.
- Uses project management tools and techniques to implement new initiatives.
- Reports project status.
- Works with end users or lower-level staff to achieve common goals.
- Performs cost/benefit analysis of proposed IT projects.
- Provides system analysis/troubleshooting by reviewing logs and working with application teams on production issues.
- Leads projects for infrastructure and systems upgrades/implementations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
- Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
- Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
- Makes decisions within broad parameters.
- Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.