Job Category: IT
Job Number: 4884
This position is responsible for the configuration administration within Workday, including the bi-annual upgrade process, monitoring data quality and integrity, and providing responses to ad-hoc data requests and reports. This position also supports global deployments, and provides first-line of support and trouble-shooting for all countries.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participates in Workday Upgrade process both bi-annual and weekly service updates
- Ensure Workday configurations and operational data are up-to-date and accurate. Including, but not limited to: Business Process configurations, district rig responsibilities, payroll locations
- Supports International implementations.
- Monitors Workday efficient usage across the countries. Provide ideas for improvements.
- Creates reports and provides data for ad-hoc requests
- Provides first line support for issues and trouble-shooting
- Serves as Point person for Integrations issue resolution: internal & with external vendors
- Provides support for Talent and Performance Review process
- Leads and Supports new initiatives within Workday
- Bachelor degree and 2-5 years of related work experience
- Strong organizational skills in order to perform multiple tasks
- Excellent professional, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and pay attention to details
- Excellent technical computer skills – programming not required
- Workday experience required
- Work with Oil and Gas Drilling company preferred
- Spanish preferred
- Multi-cultural experience preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10%