600 N. Dairy Ashford
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5265
Global Meeting Technology Analyst
The Global Meeting Tech Analyst role is closely aligned with Lead and Sr Meeting Tech Architects to coordinate strategies for defining, deploying, and maintaining the company' s Skype for Business, TEAMs and cloud hosted Unified Communications architecture and its associated network connections and component hardware.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Responsible for daily operations of global unified collaboration platforms.
- Responsible for 3rd Tier support of global collaboration platforms including Hybrid Exchange, Skype for Business, TEAMs, MDM/MAM/MIM and related Office 365 technologies.
- Successful candidate will be responsible for proactive monitoring of the platform’ s health, drive continuous improvement and resolve any issues that may be presented.
- A deep understanding of the collaboration platforms is essential and a willingness to learn and successfully deploy new technologies.
- Successful candidate will have proactive ‘ can do’ attitude, superior communication skill with end users and IT management, excellent problem-solving skills, proven experience in taking the lead with coordinating incident resolution working with multiple teams on outage bridges, and in-depth knowledge of systems are maintained in a compliant manner aligning with company and external standards and requirements.
- 5+ year’ s relevant domain experience.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate with all levels within the organization to drive adoption and sponsorship of key collaboration programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge in collaboration solutions, design, build and management
- Experience working within a remote distributed team
- Bachelor' s Degree in an IT related field or equivalent.
- Demonstrated strong technical competence within area of expertise and strong ability to develop and implement high-level systems strategies.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate Knowledge of Active Directory and AzureAD, AADConnect, Office 365 technologies. On Premises Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business and Server Operating Systems.
- Strong PowerShell scripting capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced, structured team environment and have collaboration skills.