Job Category: IT
Job Number: 4915
ETRM Application Developer/Architect
This ETRM Application Developer will be part of a team of IT professionals supporting critical applications, reports, and data used by the Commercial business as well as many other groups across the commercial IT Organization. This role owns delivery of all IT services for the Commercial business. The team supports Commercial application systems used by Traders, Schedulers, Confirmation, Contracts, Pricing, Risk, Compliance, Credit, F&PA, Accounting and all levels of Management to manage the business. This position will work in a team environment located on the trade floor responding to Commercial business needs. This role will be Senior Developer/Architect with strong development experience in .Net and Java Programming.
Responsibilities may include:
- Develop mid-level to highly complex custom applications in a windows/web application environment, following company standards and best practices.
- Will work as one of the lead architects to design the web/windows applications and able to review the existing legacy applications to propose a better architecture.
- Working with Business Analysts and Functional Support team to understand business requirements to provide timely assessments and create technical designs.
- Owning the support and maintenance of assigned applications with a high-level of quality.
- Creating and updating documentation for ongoing support of web/windows applications.
- Following company change management processes to prevent disruptions and outages.
Required Technical/Functional Skillsets
- 10+ years of Windows/Web application development experience
- 5+ Years working experience in Energy, Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) applications like RightAngle, CXL-CreditRisk, etc.
- Proficient Skills in these technologies:
- C# .NET Framework, Microsoft ASP .Net MVC, Microsoft ASP Web API
- Visual Studio 2015 and above, TFS 2017 or above, MS Entity Framework
- RESTful services, good working knowledge on Enyware Bus and Onixs libraries interacting with ICE and CME
- Experience working with relational databases (SQL Server/Oracle 11 and above) with strong SQL and stored procedure development knowledge
- Strong research, analytical & interpersonal skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Java SE 8 (1.8) or higher, Eclipse
- Strong Commercial business acumen in front office space with trading platforms like ICE, CME.
- Good understanding of Financial Information Exchange protocol (FIX/FIXML)
- Proficient in source control practices and patterns (Git workflow, branching/merging, etc.)
- Ability to plan and carrying out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively in fast paced environment supporting internal and external customers