Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5956
Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle to configure and customize Maximo Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) solutions, which may include but is not limited to software design, development, testing, training, deployment, reporting and maintenance activities.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with key process owners on the documentation of application defects, enhancements and/or projects.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain software solutions with limited oversight as prioritized by the business including creating and updating system documentation and training materials.
- Design reliable and scalable solutions according to company standards and best practices that will support user requirements.
- Gather and document business requirements from to determine the capabilities that need to be delivered. Consult with the users on the priorities, complexities and other impacts of the requirements. Provide time and cost estimates for proposed changes.
- Identify opportunities to deploy existing solutions in other business areas.
- Coordinate and communicate development activities with other team members, infrastructure personnel, and vendors and communicate to management as appropriate.
- Follow defined change control and compliance procedures associated with software development, including all required documentation and governance standards.
- Interact with business users via consulting and training to ensure effective use of technology solutions.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of job.
- Employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’ s degree in MIS, computer science, mathematics, or other related field, or an equivalent combination of formal education and the following job related experience to include:
- Demonstrated ability with multiple development languages and/or platforms.
- Demonstrated ability in software development and programming concepts/techniques.
- Demonstrated ability working with database management systems.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of the software development lifecycle methodology and basic project management concepts.
- Working knowledge of basic infrastructure concepts and how those concepts are impacted by development activities.
- Application of math, algebra, and statistical methods.
- Experience in use and function of office equipment including computers and applicable software.
- Experience interacting, advising and communicating effectively.
- Experience developing information, conducting meetings and making presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.
- Communicate and/or exchange information or instruction; conduct oral presentations and/or meetings.