100 West 5th Street
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5463
Development Analyst (CRM/.NET)
Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for both package and custom developed applications, including participating in software design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance activities.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, implement, and support application platforms for the Natural Gas Gathering & Processing(NGGP) business unit such as:
- Custom web service interfaces to back-end systems
- Other custom web front end applications
- Custom solutions using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Participate in the design, development, and testing of solutions using the following technologies
- Microsoft C#.NET and ASP.NET
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Design reliable and scalable solutions according to company standards and best practices that will support user requirements.
- Gather and document business requirements from to determine the capabilities that need to be delivered. Consult with the users on the priorities, complexities and other impacts of the requirements. Provide time and cost estimates for proposed changes.
- Identify opportunities to deploy existing solutions in other business areas.
- Coordinate and communicate development activities with other team members, infrastructure personnel, and vendors and communicate to management as appropriate.
- Follow defined change control and compliance procedures associated with software development, including all required documentation and governance standards.
- Interact with business users via consulting and training to ensure effective use of technology solutions.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of job.
- Employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’ s degree in MIS, computer science, mathematics, or other related field, or an equivalent combination of formal education and the following job related experience to include:
- Demonstrated ability with multiple development languages and/or platforms.
- Demonstrated ability in software development and programming concepts/techniques.
- Demonstrated ability working with database management systems.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of the software development lifecycle methodology and basic project management concepts.
- Working knowledge of basic infrastructure concepts and how those concepts are impacted by development activities.
- Application of math, algebra, and statistical methods.
- Experience in use and function of office equipment including computers and applicable software.
- Experience interacting, advising and communicating effectively.
- Experience developing information, conducting meetings and making presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.
- Communicate and/or exchange information or instruction; conduct oral presentations and/or meetings.
Preferred technical skills:
- Microsoft C#.NET
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft SQL Server TSQL Queries and Stored Procedures
- Additional Details:
- Experience with Web Content Management System a plus
- Application development in the energy industry a plus
- Experience with SSIS projects a plus
- Application testing/quality assurance is a plus
- Business process analysis training/experience is a plus