Accounts Payable 8516 NW Expressway
Job Category: Developer
Job Number: 4735
Interpret customer requirements, responsively formulate action plans and implement simple, sustainable, scalable and secure solutions with high quality. Support the customer in all aspects, from managing incidents to improving operational efficiency.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Four (4) years of technology experience.
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience in coding C# / ASP.NET / ASP.NET MVC
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience with design patterns/best practices but know when to break from the mold.
- Strong SQL skills, Stored Procs, functions, performance
- Ability to realize and implement Design Comps into an aesthetically pleasing web experience.
- Proven experience of the ASP.NET Web API stack
- Must be a team player, confident, independent and enthusiastic! Self-motivated, can work in a loosely defined environment and build relationships within the collaborative team.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and (written/oral) communication skills
- Solid understanding of Microsoft products, software lifecycle methodology and information systems development and support.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects.
- The ability to work with multiple projects at the same time, strong documentation skills, and a methodical approach to problem resolution are critical to succeed in this role.
- Design and implement a robust .Net MVC front-end, server and database model that will be highly performant and intuitively obvious to the user.
- Consult with existing top 10% skill- rated teammates, providing guidance on application operability, manageability, security, performance, scalability, reliability and robustness.
- Support customer requirements for the team within established SLA’ s.
- Provide technical expertise to resolve service impacting incidents and problems.
- Diagnose server and storage issues.
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team, be self-motivated, and work in a loosely defined environment as well as build relationships within the collaborative team.