Job Category: IT
Job Number: 6000
- Setup Continuous integration with Jenkins and make use of wide range of plugins available to setup smooth developer friendly workflows.
- Educate developers on how to commit their work and how can they make use of the CI/CD pipelines that are in place.
- Setup full CI/CD pipelines so that each commit a developer makes will go through standard process of software lifecycle and gets tested well enough before it can make it to the production.
- Help individual teams to set up their repositories in bit bucket and maintain their code and help them setting up jobs which can make use of CI/CD environment.
- Effective maintenance of resources using ansible and VMware and monitoring the health every day.
- Make use of gradle and maven for building applications and written structured pom which can can be consumed by Jenkins.
- Build custom tools in python for generating email templates which are powerful enough to consume large amount of data and convey the testing results in a simpler way.
- Build custom dashboards with Smashing/dashing open source widgets to display Operational tasks on displays.
- Provide continuous testing with selenium testing which involves end-to-end, api and ui frameworks.
- Computer Language: Python, Powershell, ymal and .net
- Skills: in Ansible, Jenkins, Azure, Kubernetes, packer, terraform
- CI\CD Pipeline with Jenkins or Azure Devops
- Linux experience