8911 E 26 Pl
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5123
Associate Analyst for Infrastructure Support provides Desktop, T-Com, and Network technical services to the end users. In this position, you will be a member of an IT infrastructure operations team that supports the OK Complex
The Infrastructure Support Analyst may be responsible for:
- Providing desk side and remote support for personal computing environments
- Perform builds, delivery, installation and repair of computing equipment
- Provide training and consultation to end users
- Handling technically complex desktop support issues
- Maintaining and installing network and phone cabling
- Maintaining and installing phones and network equipment
- Performing telephone and PBX moves, adds, and changes associated with voice requests
- Providing hands-on support for the LAN environment
- After-hours (call-out) support of critical infrastructure
- Solving problems with network applications
- Implementing and supporting various hardware/systems required by the business unit
- Frequent interaction with multiple IT support personnel
- Managing small to medium projects for the region
- Maintaining hardware and software inventories
- • High School Diploma/GED
- • Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Able to lift computer equipment that weighs up to 30 lbs. from the floor and safely carry up 2 flights of stairs.
- Bend, stoop, crawl under tables/desks to connect needed wiring.
- Able to bend to pick up equipment and load pull cart. Individual item may weigh up to 30 lbs.
- Able to push/pull equipment on a cart of up to 100 lbs.
- Able to climb 4 flights of stairs to get to offices
- Available for after-hours (call-out) support of critical infrastructure
- Three years of direct experience with installing Ethernet cable and T-com equipment.
- Three years of direct experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Bachelor' s degree in MIS or Computer Science
- Microsoft Certificates
- Knowledge of a broad range of technologies including: WAN/LAN, COE Desktop, Core Business Applications, and Desktop Products
- Ability to give presentations to small or medium size groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with direct customer interaction
- Ability to work well with local and global teams
- Willingness to continually learn
- Ability to champion change