420 South Keeler Avenue PB-10-1084-06
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 4959
Delaware Basin Desktop Support
- Provides resolution to all desktop support requests.
- Configures, troubleshoots, isolates, repairs, and resolves all customer desktop issues including desktop/laptop hardware and software, mobile devices, printer, scanners, copiers, hardware peripherals and other desktop related equipment.
- Troubleshoots and repair desktop computers to ensure they interconnect seamlessly with multiple systems including network drives and all business productivity applications.
- Communicates directly with customers via phone, e-mail and remote diagnostics to identify, reproduce and resolve customer reported issues.
- Works independently to troubleshoot all support requests and follow escalation policies.
- Participates in testing, documentation and implementation of assigned projects. Responsible for tracking hardware inventory per division policies along with running and terminating infrastructure cabling between workstations and communication closets.
- Typically requires up to 3 years of experience. Entry level.
- Provides technical and/or administrative support.
- Demonstrates the ability to learn terminology, applications and standard procedures for performing the job function. Performs routine, basic office/field tasks using established procedures.