3010 Briarpark Dr
Job Category: Database
Job Number: 4641
Database Specialist - Lubricants
Analyst, Vendor Outline & Scheduling Agreements & Material Master
Create, maintain, and ensure data integrity of SAP Vendor Records and Vendor Outline and Scheduling Agreements for Lubricants, Base Oil and Spectrum Corporation. Reconcile consigned materials.
- Accomplish efficient, timely and accurate maintenance of SAP Vendor Outline and Scheduling Agreements to enable company to create purchase orders for finished and raw materials, pay vendors accurately and timely, realize discounts where applicable, and affect accurate costing.
- Analyze Outline and Scheduling Agreement materials, contract pricing, contract sourcing, and purchasing info records for data accuracy using, but not limited to, Microsoft Access, as often as needed, looking for inconsistencies that could cause incorrect purchase order pricing, incorrect costing, incorrect vendor payments or inability of buyers to purchase materials from vendors.
- Create, update and delete Customer Material Info Records.
- Facilitate new purchasing group requests in SAP.
- Facilitate new plant and Special Procurement requests in SAP.
- Resolve Material Requirements Planning (MRP) termination and deletion exceptions.
- New vendor set up and maintenance using Vendor Masterminder.
- Reconcile consigned additives monthly with plant buyers, vendors and Finance Analyst.
- Run monthly and quarterly SOX reports and forward to appropriate persons.
- Update Base Oil prices in BidCost Database.
- Create and use SAP zappers and/or WinShuttle for mass maintenance of the Outline Agreements, Scheduling Agreements, consigned pricing or plant sourcing.
- Work with SAP Production Support concerning procurement configuration issues or enhancements, and test new configuration.
- Backup to Analyst, Material Master and Spectrum Vendor set up processes.
- Train backup to Analyst, Vendor Outline & Scheduling Agreements & Material Master within Data Integrity & Systems Integration.
Basic Requirements / Required Skills & Competencies:
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a regular, full-time basis with no restrictions.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Analytics: Strong analytical and conceptual capacity skills; detail oriented.
- Problem Solving: Ability to define options around solving issues and then to coordinate activities to implement the chosen solution. Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Communication Skills: Strong communications, networking, and interpersonal skills.
- Systems: Intermediate level MS Excel. Ability to conceptually understand system configuration.
- Leadership: Ability to work independently and under time constraints. Decisive, makes sound decisions.
Preferred Skills & Competencies:
- Education: Four year college degree in a related field
- Business Knowledge: Understands Lubricant business and what drives and costing. Experience with SAP Outline and Scheduling agreements.
- Systems: Advanced MS Access and Excel skills using formulas, lookups, filters for data analysis, Vendor Masterminder; Vendor Inquiry Tracking System (VITS);
- Teamwork: Works well with others; is a team player
Great! Anything else?
At OakTree we believe in quality, consideration, and offering people meaningful and challenging opportunities. We stand by you and offer benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k! If this position catches your interest, don’ t let this chance to join a passionate team and be backed by the OakTree family pass you by!