1437 S. Boulder Ave. Suite 200
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5174
Data Developer / Analyst
- Analyze business requirements and legacy reports to drive new development utilizing 3rd party development tools, SSIS, and SQL Server.
- Interface and communicate with business customers and team leads for scope, estimates, requirements, and project deliverables.
- Interface with the various information technology groups, as needed, for source-to-target mappings and reporting interfaces.
- Work with DBA' s, as needed, to manage schema changes.
- Create and maintain production support documentation.
- Use project management and systems development life cycle methodologies to achieve on time results.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’ s Degree in an IT related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3 or more years of experience in complete data warehouse lifecycle development process.
- Solid analytical skills and ability to examine requirements, re-engineer existing processes, envision new concepts and deliver complete reporting solutions.
- Develop and implement technical best practices for data movement, data quality, data cleansing, and other ETL-related activities.
- Advanced understanding of databases and Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL) development.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook).