333 W. Sheridan
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 4949
The IT Application Services team has an opening for a Data Designer/Analyst. This individual will be responsible for the architecture, planning, modeling and designing of Enterprise data models and the associated integrations. They will work with the Quality Assurance teams, and the rest of the IT Solution Design and Development to develop and build the most optimal application platforms for the company.
- Gather reporting/analytics requirements from the Business users, analyst and sponsors to determine scope of effort
- Analyze and create technical specification documents to map and transform source to target data
- Collaborate and work closely with integration and Quality Assurance team to deliver requirements
- Design and develop data models and apply the best practices for optimum performance of the models.
- Design and document integrations necessary to implement the data models.
- Perform unit testing and monitor the deployment of the integrations during the weekly releases.
- Create and maintain TFS tasks for successful deployment of the models.
- Data Warehouse Design and Data Modeling
- Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience preferred (candidates with 5-7 years of experience will be considered).
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical and organizational skills align with great attention to detail
- Strong data modeling and design skill
- Ability to work as a team player
- Open attitude towards and ability to learn and utilize new technologies
- Ability to follow a project management methodology process
- Excellent at writing queries and report writing
- Solution design, requirements gathering and analysis experience
- Oil and Gas Experience a plus