Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5633
This resource will be doing data entry, mainly address data cleansing for vendors and customers.
Must have Great Microsoft Excel and Excellent MS Office skills
- Monitors, validates, and executes data creation and change requests in data hub in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop and provide expertise on one or more data domains
- Manage and control risks associated with their respective data domains
- Proactively monitor and control data quality
- Support the continuous improvement of master data management processes
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures around data attributes
- Ensures new data elements are not duplications of existing core data elements
- Ensures timely inactivation of obsolete data elements
- Works with Business process owners to help troubleshoot data issues.
- Works with Business process owners in defining standard operating procedures, process flows and related documentation for all enterprise master data
- Support the development of projects to ensure master data related items are addressed according to the established standards
- Executes data cleansing, data enrichment and testing cycles for system upgrades and projects.
- Bachelor' s Degree preferred
- 7+ years’ in a data application role
- Must be proficient with Excel
- Detail-oriented individual whose work is thorough, completed timely and with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and effectively manage key stakeholder expectations and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills