600 N. Dairy Ashford MA 2098
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 4643
Information Technology (IT) provides systems and services to support the company' s global operations. The IT Security and Policy Team governs the company' s information security program, including management of the policy and standards, identification and mitigation of risks, and compliance activities.
Responsibilities may include:
The contractor’ s primary responsibility will be to review user requests to install software and identify software security risks using established criteria. Contractors should have a basic understanding of cybersecurity principles including:
- Principles of malware and malware detection
- File identification and metadata
- File hashing
- Uniform Resource Locator (URL) obfuscation
The contractor may perform other cybersecurity related duties
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 3-5 years of direct experience in information technology
- 1-2 years of direct experience in information security
- Available for shift work
- Available to be on call for incident response
- Able to work both independently and in a dynamic team environment
- Bachelor' s degree in an Information Technology related field
- Security + training, certification, or equivalent
Great! Anything else?
At OakTree we believe in quality, consideration, and offering people meaningful and challenging opportunities. We stand by you and offer benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k! If this position catches your interest, don’ t let this chance to join a passionate team and be backed by the OakTree family pass you by!