3010 Briarpark Dr
Job Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Number: 5189
Contracts Analyst - Marketing
This role provides support to US Marketing customers for a specific channel of trade and region. Accountable for the administration of fuels contracts for US Marketing; facilitates timely and legal processing of all contractual documents, amendments, and addenda by working with legal, sales, and other internal groups as necessary; and assures compliance with legal and PMPA (if applicable) guidelines.
- Coordinate with Sales and Account Specialists to ensure timely creation and administration of applicable contracts, addendums, amendments, incentive programs, CSU’ s and compliance letters.
- Interface with Account Specialists on new customer set ups and shut down of outgoing customers.
- Independently create initial drafts of agreement documents prior to submission to legal for final review. Interface with legal on contract issues.
- Prepare ad hoc reports, summarize information, and interpret data as requested.
- Responsible for contract file maintenance and document records management and ensuring all contract related documents are accurately and timely stored in Livelink.
- Provide accurate information to internal departments by maintaining information in the contracts system of record.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal partners to ensure all contract transactions are completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Develop and implement process improvements.
Basic Requirements / Required Skills & Competencies
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a regular, full-time basis without restrictions.
- Results Driven: At least one role in which success was driven by creating solutions and achieving business results through significant personal effort.
- Collaboration: At least one role in which results were created by working closely with others in a team setting where trust and cooperation was necessary to drive success.
- Attention to Detail: At least one role in which being successful required thoroughness and accuracy in working with large amounts of detail.
- Service Orientation: At least two years of experience serving others (external customers or internal partners) in an effective and professional manner with a willingness and can-do attitude.
- Communication Skills: Experience communicating effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
Preferred Skills & Competencies:
- Business Knowledge: Experience with and/or understanding of relevant US Marketing channel of trade and/or groups that provide services (MSF, Supply, Commercial) for US Marketing.
- Analytics: Ability to analyze data and draw conclusions.
- Contracts / Legal: Experience in drafting or reviewing legal documents.
- Organizational Skills: Ability to work independently, under time constraints and on multiple items simultaneously while achieving results.
- Systems: Proficient in Excel and Word. Ability to become proficient working in Business Objects, Master Minder, CITS, SharePoint, Salesforce.com and SAP.
- Problem Solving: Ability to define options around solving issues and then to coordinate activities to implement the chosen solution.
- Bachelor’ s degree or minimum five years relevant work experience