Job Category: Administrative
Job Number: 5615
- Confirm accuracy, maintain, and/or process contracts, payments, and related documents.
- Monitor payment activity including customer reimbursement requirements and determine accounts eligible for payment and forfeiture.
- Complete regular status reports for refund / forfeiture activity.
- Ensure all contracts, refunds and forfeitures are properly and timely routed and approved.
- Input pertinent information into the appropriate Data Management System (Excel, electronic files, Maximo).
- Review required documentation for accuracy and compliance with applicable contract provisions, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Assist with correspondence.
- Assist with preparation of refund and forfeiture support .
- Provide information and/or assistance to process stakeholders, either on the telephone and via email, or at organized event(s).
- Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of job.
- Employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of contracts and agreements and related legal terminology.
- Demonstrated ability to apply mathematic and/or algebraic formulas used in various spreadsheet applications.
Knowledge and/or training relative to:
- Contract law, contract electronic storage and/or contract preparation
- Data Management Systems (Excel, Maximo)
- Legal terminology
- Interpersonal communications
- Insurance coverages and Certificates of Insurance
- Experience in use and function of tools and equipment applicable to position including accessing computer applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and Adobe PDF.
- Experience applying generally accepted standards for grammar and punctuation.
- Demonstrated ability to research and prepare contracts, reports, and correspondence.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with employees and customers and to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret legal descriptions and documents such as contracts, leases, industry and governmental regulations, forms, manuals, publications, Requests for Proposal (RFP’ s), maps and drawings, technical specifications, proposals/quotations, rate sheets, and correspondence.
- Demonstrated ability to properly manage and retain documentation, including file management and scanning.
- Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.