11 S Greenwood
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 4877
Client Service Representative
The Client Services Representative is responsible for assisting internal and external customers with inbound technical support by troubleshooting issues, setting up new accounts and running special projects. This role also logs all customer contact and processes incoming assessments. The CSR is required to process customer inquiries, handle requests for information, register customers complaints, answer support related questions and process other tasks while working with supporting departments. Quality, accuracy, customer service and teamwork are critical skills for this position.
- Act as point of contact to internal and external customers via phone and email.
- Provide technical support for clients needing assistance.
- Resolve product or service problems by determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
- Setup and maintain customer accounts by updating account information.
- Log all customer contact for tracking and further assessment.
- Monitor assessment systems and process incoming answer sheets.
- Assist other team members with project workload.
- Stay up to date in current industry trends, technologies, issues by attending Hogan-provided training opportunities.
- Utilizes reporting resources, company databases and effective communication with internal organization
- Utilizes computer efficiently to access multiple databases and successfully retrieve information aids for successful support
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Possesses and maintains the technical/professional expertise required to do the job effectively and to create effective client service solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills in order to interface with internal and external customers.
- Sets high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality.
- Proficient phone presence.
- Proficient computer skills - Microsoft Office and applicable software
- Associates Degree preferred.
- 1-3+ years’ experience in client service
- Customer Service/Telephone Support experience