5001 East 68th Street, Suite 500
Job Category: Developer
Job Number: 4683
C++ Back-End Developer
The Software Developer will execute full lifecycle software development to build high? quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in development, design, and implementation of back end processes.
- Serve as member of a project team or as an individual contributor as assigned.
- When assigned as project manager, prepare project plans and manage projects to assure objectives are met on time and within budget.
- Evaluate performance of project team and reports performance upon project completion to management.
- Perform application development tasks, including: working with users to define system needs, designing applications to meet user needs, translating logic diagrams into program statements, installing and implementing vendor packages, and conducting research in emerging technologies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document programs.
- Assure compliance with GTP and Payment Card Industry policies, procedures, standards, and regulations.
- Assist in training and orientation of other staff and users.
- Develop proficiency in project management and systems analysis skills.
- Maintain proficiency in programming languages, program development, and testing.
- Remain current on technical and professional developments affecting area of responsibility.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- B.S. degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field and five to eight years of solid experience in Linux, Object Oriented Development/C++, shell scripting, multi threading, encryption, queues, exception handling, client/server and full Software Development Life Cycle of Design, Documentation, Coding, Testing/Debugging, Implementation, and Maintenance.
- Excellent customer service attitude, good communications skills (both verbal and written), good project management and organizational skills and the ability to cope with and manage a constantly changing environment.
- Proficient knowledge of Oracle – PL/SQL, back? end programming languages including C++ and shell scripting.
- Understanding of cryptography – RSA PKCS 11
- Excellent problem? solving skills, ability to think algorithmically, self starter
Great! Anything else?
At OakTree we believe in quality, consideration, and offering people meaningful and challenging opportunities. We stand by you and offer benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k! If this position catches your interest, don’ t let this chance to join a passionate team and be backed by the OakTree family pass you by!