654 N. Sam Houston Pkwy E. Suite 400
Contract To Hire
Job Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Number: 5251
Business Development Manager
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Associate to facilitate the expansion of our clientele. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with new clients.
- Prospect for potential new clients, build relationships, and develop business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within their organization.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company management.
- Work with Operations on bids and proposals.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client and enforces company principles and values.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Closing Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Territory Management
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’ s degree in Marketing or Business.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing.
- Must be willing to travel to client sites, trade shows and conferences.
- Time is spent in a private office or shared office space.
- Must be willing to work extended hours including evenings and weekends when necessary and particularly at the end of the month or the end of a fiscal year.