7645 E. 63rd Street Suite 101
Job Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Number: 5242
Business Development Manager
Seeking another rock star B2B corporate travel industry sales professional to maximize our market potential in Texas. Bring us your oomph, tenacity, smarts, and experience! Help us promote and sell our global travel management solutions to our growing Texas portfolio.
- It' s often a long, yet rewarding, sales cycle...
- We' re looking for a serious teammate; someone in it for the long haul. If you follow our proven process, learn every day, and invest the time, effort, and energy - you will be rewarded handsomely.
- Every day at our company, you will be supported by a team of extremely talented business travel professionals, who will always have your back. Write that down.
Are you qualified?
- BA/BS in a business or technical area of study
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B sales
- Prior corporate travel industry or professional services sales experience preferred
- Self-starter. Minimal direction needed. Must have an excellent work ethic. High energy.
- Strong in problem solving and asking probing questions.
- Must be a Closer.
Here' s what you' ll be doing:
- Building trust with everyone, no exceptions.
- Negotiating and closing new business.
- Developing strategies to generate cost effective sales leads.
- Developing and maintaining an effective business, sales, and marketing plan.
- Forecasting monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue numbers for assigned territory.
- Documenting all activity in Salesforce.
- Presenting and demonstrating World Travel’ s corporate travel management solution.
- Completing a reasonable number of new weekly face-to-face prospect meetings.
- Nurturing our 3rd party partnerships/relationships that lead to new business leads and wins.
- Provide constant feedback to Sales management on the territory environment.
- Preparing our internal resources and other subject matter experts for customer demonstrations and presentations.
- Share input with other departments in preparing sales materials and publications.