1307 S. Boulder Ave. Suite 100
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5093
Business Analyst II
The Business Analyst II is primarily responsible for defining and performing analysis, design, documentation, planning, and deployment of systems software and procedures which require moderate technical and systems knowledge; has understanding of Project Management Methodology and able to manage and/or apply testing for moderately complex projects; provides day-to-day support, change control, and severity notification for applications systems.
- Writes basic business requirements including data retention specs, report definition, and data security requirements for moderately complex projects.
- Writes functional requirements including data access and retention specs, and report definition for moderately complex projects.
- Provides moderately complex business process modeling.
- Provides project estimates for moderately complex projects and enhancements. Reads and restarts job scheduling needs.
- Sets up 1-5 moderately complex jobs and dependencies
Application Support Skills:
- Applies business application patches and releases.
- Diagnoses and remediates problems.
- Performs root cause analysis.
- Executes Disaster Recovery processes.
- Develops and maintains application documentation.
- Completes application configuration of simple control files.
- Installs desktop clients.
- Creates, presents, and manages Change Controls.
- Creates and manages Severity Notifications and prepares communications to lines of business during an incident. 20%
3. Technical Skills:
- Creates simple reports from database repositories.
- Performs simple queries.
- Performs production deployments.