3010 Briarpark Dr
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 4890
Analytics Technical Coach
The Analytics Technical Coach will join the Community for Insights (CFI) Services to continue our mission to enable business users to perform their own analysis and reporting. This position will report to the Director, Analytics & Reporting and be a recognized technical resource to assist with use case development, tools and processes that enable community members to maximize the value they deliver. The Technical Coach will be part of the Community for Insights Services team that supports the enterprise reporting and analytics needs by providing standards & governance, learning opportunities, change management, infrastructure, tools, security and data access.
Responsibilities may include:
- Partner with Community for Insights members to enable them to identify, develop, and deliver their use cases.
- Coach members to develop valuable, realistic, achievable and sustainable use cases that meet their business needs.
- Provide instruction, coaching, mentoring and troubleshooting on CFI tools, including Tableau and Alteryx.
- Conduct training on tools and applications used by CFI.
- Recommend solutions, prioritize and estimate IT solutions when the use case exceeds the scope of user developed reports and analytics.
- Develop solutions or parts of solutions as needed, using CFI tools.
- Develop, monitor and implement governance, standards and practices to enable company to have secure, sustainable and reliable reporting and analytics.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelor’ s Degree in computer science, management information systems, engineering or other technical discipline
- 2 or more years of IT experience
- Proven analytical, planning and communication skills
- 2 + years of Structure Querying Language experience (ANSI SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL)
- 5+ years hands-on experience delivering solutions with an Analytics Tools i.e. (Spotfire, SSRS, Power BI, Tableau, Business Objects)
- 2+ years’ experience working directly with users to develop requirements