3010 Briarpark Dr
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5001
Account Specialist - Lubricants
The Account Specialist is responsible for direct customer interface in the order-to-cash process, including product supply and delivery, order entry, customer issues, and invoicing. Works with other departments, inside and outside Base Oil, that impact customer satisfaction and optimization of supply chain efficiencies. Works with customers and team to resolve order and invoice issues. Balances daily responsibilities with project/process improvement identification and implementation in a team environment.
Responsibilities may include:
- Handling difficult conversations with customers regarding order issues and complaints
- Ensuring customer satisfaction for products and services provided by the company.
- Identifying and implementing improvement of work processes in support of better service to our customers.
- Coordinating with internal partners to resolve value chain issues, including company plants, Product Management, Sales, Transportation, and Finance
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 or more years of customer service oriented experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Proficient in SAP and SAP SD
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/issues simultaneously under time constraints
- 1 or more years of experience identifying problem situations, initiating action and coordinating the right people together to work on issues
- Advanced level of communication skills, both verbally and in writing to ensure common understanding
- At least one role or project which focused on large amounts of detail that was critical to solving issues
- At least one role or project which required an ability to directly or indirectly affect the outcome of a situation that is beyond your immediate sphere of control