3010 Briarpark Dr
Job Category: Miscellaneous
Job Number: 5086
Account Coordinator - Lubricants
Basic Purpose and Accountability
The Coordinator, Lubricants Brand Management supports the Brand Management team. This position may also interact with Product Management, Finished Lubricants (Sales), vendors, suppliers, agencies and customers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer Programs:
- Provide support for customer programs including, but not limited to, Business Development Allowance and MVP Incentive Program. Responsibilities may include customer support and troubleshooting; audit coordination and follow-up; and product database maintenance.
- Coordinate launch of new collateral order website – compile all current collateral data and files, and provide to site development vendor.
- Optimize fulfillment process and coordination between site vendor and fulfillment vendor.
- Implement internal inventory review process.
- Manage update of branded product binders – provide data to vendor, proofread all final files, coordinate fulfillment of update packets to binder owners.
Schoox Online Learning Management System:
- Complete admin training and become a power user of the Schoox platform.
- Provide admin support to enroll new Schoox users, troubleshoot and help current users, upload new training materials, and further support Director of Marketing Operations as needed.
- Additional Brand Management support.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a regular, full-time basis without restrictions
- Four-year university degree in a Marketing, Communications, or related field
- At least two years of communications, marketing and/or sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills required – candidate must have demonstrated effective writing/listening skills as well as the ability to network, present and influence others
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed and able to effectively handle competing priorities through strong planning and organizational skills; demonstrates urgency to achieve objectives with little to no direct guidance and consistently delivers on commitments
- Excellent attention to detail – candidate must be able to produce error-free work
- Creative and innovative – ability to communicate clear creative direction to outside agencies and vendors and be able to identify creative solutions to tactical problems
- Flexibility – ability to change course quickly; does not get frustrated in a changing environment
- Teamwork – demonstrated success working in team environment to achieve exceptional results
- Experience in energy industry, knowledgeable about Lubricants business and overall product knowledge is a benefit