Job Category: Engineering & Manufacturing
Job Number: 5894
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformance relating to product, process, and quality system.
- Work knowledge of Non Destructive Testing Level II in Penetrant Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing, Ultrasonic Testing, and Radiographic Testing
- Working knowledge of all industry welding codes and standards including American Society of Mechanical Engineering, Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section VIII and National Board of Inspection Code for Repairs and Alterations of Pressure Vessels.
- Working knowledge of Nondestructive Examinations, Heat Treating, Paint and Protective Coatings.
- Maintain Corrective and Preventative actions
- Identify and record any problems relating to product, process, and quality system.
- Initiate, recommend, and provide solutions through designated channels.
- Verify the implementation of solutions.
- Control further processing, delivery, or installation of nonconforming product until the deficiencies or unsatisfactory conditions have been corrected.
- Oversees the development and analysis of statistical data and specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy.
- Participate and leader both internal and ISO audits
- Must be able to read and interpret Engineering drawings and Customer specifications.
- Must be able to use a variety of precision and non-precision inspection and test equipment.
- Regular attendance, ability to arrive at work punctually, ability to work on– site, ability to work overtime.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others, ability to deal respectfully with the public, customers, vendors, other employees, managers, and executive management.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to interchange with others in the department.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree preferred or minimum 3 years of experience.
- Experience with calibration of inspection and test equipment preferred.
- Experience in an ISO 9001 environment required.
- Lead Quality Auditor experience preferred.?