4705 S 129th East Ave
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5356
Sr. Security Engineer
Currently seeking a Senior Security Engineer to join our team at the Corporate Campus in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We are looking for an experienced, motivated Senior Security Engineer to aid in our efforts to defend and protect company computer systems, information and networks. You will engineer and implement security systems within the security team and as a part of larger project teams. As the senior engineer, you’ ll mentor less experienced team members and help manage the workload across the team. You’ ll partner with the Cyber Security Manager and other security leaders to help drive the security program forward. You will also work closely with CSOC personnel to ensure we’ re monitoring the right systems, at the right time, with the right tools – and will participate in incident response as a member of the CSIRT. This position will report to the Cyber Security Manager.
What you bring:
- A well-rounded Cyber Security skill set with 6+ years of security engineering or analyst experience in large, complex security environments
- Experience leading/mentoring technical teams, coordinating workload, and interfacing with project management offices
- The self-motivation to work with minimal supervision and to hit the ground running in a new environment
- A passion for technology, constant learning and improvement
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment
- An ability to translate uber-techie into relatable, useful information for a not-so-uber-techie audience
- Symantec DLP
- OS/Application Hardening
- Digital Forensics
- O365/Azure Security Experience
- Panorama/Palo – Aperture/AutoFocus/Mindmeld
- Strong written and oral communication skills including documentation.
- Ability to work with little direct supervision, and to foster a team environment.
- Ability to seek out and implement ways to help other team members to be successful
What you’ ll do:
- Participate in and/or lead projects as security subject matter expert, and engineer and implement security solutions as part of that team
- Provide ongoing support for security solutions and create processes and documentation to operationalize systems within the engineering team and to the CSOC
- Work within the cyber security team to constantly improve our security posture and attack resilience
- Partner with the CSOC on a regular basis to gain efficiency in monitoring and response
- Identify opportunities for improvement of our cyber security program and recommend changes.
- Assist in the identification, prioritization, and remediation of security issues
- Provide on-call support
What we’ d also like to see:
- Someone who understands and appreciates the company mission – to help our employees grow and succeed, and who is excited to be an active participant in that mission
- Advanced experience with network defense, endpoint protection, forensics, data protection, and incident response.
- Additional experience with Networking or System Administration in a large, complex compute environment. Advanced knowledge of security technologies such as firewalls, DLP, NGEP, IPS, SIEM, forensics and Vulnerability Management.