Job Category: HR
Job Number: 5888
Human Resources Generalist
This position will administer human resources policies and procedures as well as collect and maintains human resources data related to compensation, benefits, training, recruitment, etc. to help make recommendations for improvement. This position will provide support for all human resources related activities
Education & Experience
- Requires Associate' s degree with 5 years human resources experience – Bachelor' s degree preferred.
- Human resources experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Knowledge and/or experience with the following: Generating reports from ADP payroll system; Knowledge, of payroll processing; Self Funded Plans i.e., 401K Safe Harbor Plans, Healthcare Insurance Plans, Workers Compensation; Family Medical Leave; Employment Law; Recruiting; Contracts; Affirmative Action; Employee Evaluations; EEO-1 Reporting; and Employment Verification
- Computer skills must include Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, and ADP.
- Regular attendance, ability to arrive at work punctually, ability to work on– site.
- Detailed and people oriented; writing skills; good proof reading skills; willingness to complete task timely.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to interchange with others in the department.