420 South Keeler Avenue PB-10-1084-06
Job Category: IT
Job Number: 5483
Aviation Technology Modernization PM
This role will manage our aviation software upgrade/replacement selection and implementation project. Strategic time management skills, organizational change management proficiency, excellent communication skills, ability to work with multiple stakeholders with varying interests
- Shapes and drives a project from initiation stage to project close.
- Ensures that project vision and goals are clearly defined and that key stakeholders are identified and on-boarded.
- Manages project scope.
- Defines the project plan, roles and responsibilities and communications plan.
- Leads the project methodology, ensuring that templates and work instructions are clear for all project phases and deliverables.
- Creates and maintains the project plan.
- Drives to ensure that issues and risks are actioned and mitigated in a timely manner.
- Manages multiple stakeholders across multiple business and technical groups.
- Possesses the ability to ramp-up quickly.
- Creates status reports for management stakeholders.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- Typically 15+ years experience.
- Provides oversight for multiple functional areas through senior lead staff.
- Responsible across the operation for strategic/functional support.
- Adapts and executes functional business plans; deploys resources to achieve financial and business objectives.
- Decisions are guided by functional strategies/priorities.